We have pushed back the late deadline for ten days, and you can now enter the competition until 28 February!
We are looking for your best ideas – enter IdejaX 2024 with its new categories
IdejaX is now open for entries, and its latest edition has two new categories – Priroda and Društvo, and one new track, Best of Packaging, while the eligibility period spans from 5 September 2022 until 18 February 2024.
IdejaX is the biggest national creativity competition where both agencies and independent professionals successfully compete with their creative ideas. Organized under the auspices of the Croatian Association of Communications Agencies (HURA) as a part of DK Festival, IdejaX awards the most original and unique ideas that push boundaries of creativity.
This year, there are 21 categories in 5 tracks at IdejaX:
- Best on Market, which awards the best ideas in 12 business categories
- Best of Ad-Making, which celebrates the art of implementation and craft in Digital, Film and Design categories
- Best Branding & Rebranding, for categories dedicated to best new branding and visual identity, as well as rebranding
- Best of Packaging, which awards the packaging that best protects, identifies and advertises a product
- Best of Positive Change, a track that recognizes the best socially responsible projects, or more precisely, the power of creativity that starts positive changes in the world.
You can enter your projects by filling out a simple online application form where you need to list the name of the project, agency and client, the category you are applying for, strategic partners and the names of the people most responsible for the project’s success. You must present your work by attaching either a video summary (no longer than two minutes long) or a .PDF document.
You can enter projects realized in the period from 5 September 2022 until 18 February 2024, which is the eligibility period for IdejaX 2024. The final deadline for entering is 28 February 2024 – you snooze, you lose.